Hello guys! This is chapter 1 of my fourth fanfic series, 'Far Away Destiny'. This fanfic is a cross-over between Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon and Kanata Kara/From Far Away. First things first. 

Disclaimer: Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon and all related characters are properties of Naoko Takeuchi, Kodansha and whoever else, only the gods know. Kanata Kara/From Far Away and all related characters are properties of Kyoko Hikawa and I don't know who else. Too bad... *grin* I would love to own Izaku! Enough of this!
Thanks to everyone at xinxinmanga mailing list who encourages me to write this fanfic. Thanks also to my friends in Fakultas Psikologi Universitas Indonesia who adore and worship Izaku! And always fight to be the first person to borrow the manga from me!

Far Away Destiny

Chapter 1 : Battle of Doomsday

by Silver Wind
http:suiko.net/lain


    "Mercury! Look out!"
Sailor Mercury looks up in surprise and sees a horrible creature charging towards her.
    "Jupiter Oak Evolution!"
Lightning bolts rush from Sailor Jupiter's open palms and destroy it within seconds. Mercury lets out a sigh of relief and smiles gratefully to her fellow soldier.
    "Thank you very much, Jupiter," she says, eyeing the still-present enemies, "what would I be 
without you?"
    "What were you thinking?" Sailor Mars hisses angrily, "you almost got yourself killed!"
    "Venus Love and Beauty Shock!" Sailor Venus rolls up her eyes, "If you would just look, Mars, you would've seen that Mercury was looking for a way to destroy this enemy!"
    "Oh," Mars blushes and grins sheepishly, "I'm sorry, Mercury. I shouldn't say that. I guess this enemy is getting in my nerves. But that's no excuse to say the things I said to you."
The blue-haired girl smiles easily and shrugs it off, "I wasn't offended, Mars. It shows that you care for me, does it not?"
    "GUYS!" Sailor Uranus gives them all a very annoyed look, "The enemy? Remember? We kinda 
could use your help here!"
    "Sorry," the Inner Soldiers mutter in unison and take back their fighting stances.Eternal Sailor Moon and Endymion are facing the source of evil, a devilishly beautiful woman and a handsome man in black.
    "Surrender!" the man shouts, dark beams speed from his hand, "surender now to us! We are 
the true sovereigns of this world!"
Endymion creates a golden sphere around him and Sailor Moon. The energy blocks the attack from 
the evil man.
    "Surrender"? Endymion smirks in pure sarcasm, "yeah, right. Whatever you guys say."
    The woman screams in rage, "You cannot resist us! It is useless! Fine, then! You all are going to die here today!"
    Uranus sighs, "Same old, same old sad song. The song of Pharaoh 90, Neherenia and even the great Sailor Galaxia herself. Geez, I wonder why we are all still standing here, safe and 
sound!"
    "Deep Submerge!" Sailor Neptune dodges an attack, launches tendrils of water at the same time and tries hard to suppress her laughter, "remember, Beryl and Metallia also said the same thing! But, what are you both up to anyway? Because this is really getting thin by the minute!"
The battle comes to a halt. Both sides of the war eye their opponents carefully. No more than 10 creatures are left standing on the enemy side.
    The man stands arrogantly, "I am called Hades. And this is my mate..."
    "Persephone,"the woman smiles evilly, "and Earth is going to be ours!"
    Jupiter snorts, "Girlfriend, are you sure you don't spend too much time dreaming?"
    "Hades?" Sailor Pluto growls in disbelief, "dare you to claim the name of my god, the great Lord of the Underworld? Oh, you surely will pay for that!"
    "He's not the real Hades," Sailor Saturn says in her quiet voice, giving the couple a cold deadly look, "he's merely an impostor. Nothing more. Both of them."
    Eternal Sailor Moon raises her Eternal Moon Tier, "And we will drive you out of our galaxy! For I am the beautiful sailor-suited Soldier! The Princess of Silver Millennium and the Soldier of Love and Justice, Sailor Moon! In the name of the moon, I shall punish you! Starlight Honeymoon Therapy Kiss!"
Silver light engulfs them all. Hades and Persephone launch black beams to encounter it. The silver light begins to fade and flicker. Sailor Moon grits her teeth and continues to fight the black power. She screams out in pain.
    "Endymion!" she cries out, "help me, my love! We have to protect this world! Sailor Soldiers! Lend me your power, my friends!"
Prince Endymion drops to the ground out of exhaustion. He clenches his fists and slowly kneels. Determination and anger shines from his deep blue eyes.
    "Don't worry, my love. I'll help you," he whispers. 
Still kneeling, he cups his hands above his head and a golden light starts to shine brightly in 
his cupped hands, "Golden Crystal, the crystal of Earth, give me your power! Mother Earth, help me!". The golden light joins the silver one. But it's still not strong enough. Seeing the state that the princess and the prince are in, Sailor Soldiers simultaneously raise their hands.
    "I am the Soldier of Intelligence, the Soldier that rules the blue water, Sailor Mercury! Mercury Eternal Crystal Power!"
    "I am the Soldier of Battle, the Soldier that rules the power of fire, Sailor Mars! Mars Eternal Crystal Power!"
    "I am the Soldier of Protection, the Soldier that rules thunder and lightning, Sailor Jupiter! Jupiter Eternal Crystal Power!"
    "I am the Soldier of Affection, the Soldier that rules the strength of love, Sailor Venus! Venus Eternal Crystal Power!"
    "I am the Soldier of Flight, the Soldier that rules the heavens up above, Sailor Uranus! Uranus Eternal Crystal Power!"
    "I am the Soldier of Embrace, the Soldier that rules the deep of the oceans, Sailor Neptune! Neptune Eternal Crystal Power!"
    "I am the Soldier of Change, the Soldier that rules time and space, Sailor Pluto! Pluto Eternal Crystal Power!"
    And Saturn adds quietly, "And I am the Soldier of Silence, the Soldier that rules destruction and rebirth, Sailor Saturn. Saturn 
Eternal Crystal Power."
Ribbons of multi-colored lights add power to the Silver Crystal. Eternal Sailor Moon looks to her 
Soldiers, to her Prince and smiles gently.
    She mouths, 'Thank you', then she turns to face the couple again, "Silver Moon Eternal Crystal 
Power!"
They all are engulfed in blinding silver light once more. Hades and Persephone scream out in pain and 
rage. But... slowly... the scream changes into laughter... happy, gentle, soft laughter.
    Then they all hear a male voice, "Thank you, Princess Serenity."
    "Thank you for setting us free," a female voice adds.
The voices both disappear along with the bodies of Hades and Persephone. But the silver light continues to spread all over 
the place.
    "Sailor Moon, what are you doing?" Mars shouts in confusion.
    "I don't know!" she shouts back, silver light bursts from her Silver Crystal, "I don't know! I can't 
stop the power!"
    "Stop it!" Pluto screams, "Saturn!"
    Saturn looks at her Silence Glaive, "I didn't do anything!"
    "What would happen to us?" Mercury shouts, "the power is too much for this world to take!"
Then suddenly... the silver light disappears in an instant. The battle ground turns silent. The Sailor 
Soldiers are no more.


Somewhere, a man with long dark hair sits up abruptly from his sleep. His blue eyes changes into green for an instant. He tightens his grips on the hilt of his sword. He glances at a young woman who's sleeping peacefully not far from him. His face twists into an angry frown.


Somewhere, a small girl screams suddenly. A tall man rushes to her and hugs her worriedly.
    "Gina!" he yells.   
    "Father," the little girl whispers, excitement shines on her face, "it has begun! Equilibrium... our world will be saved..."

To be continued in Chapter 2: A Different World.

WELL??? What do you think, guys? Yeah, yeah, I know this chapter is really short. But I want to know how you react to this series first! If you're waiting for the cross-over, you have to wait for chapter 2. And to all of you who's reading this, I gotta warn you first. The way I'll describe Izaku will probably make you sick. I mean, I worship that guy! He's just so cool... and gorgeous too! Okay, I've warned you! See you in chapter 2!

P.S.
I bet some of you are wondering why the speech of each Soldier gives is different from any that you read. That's because I wrote it!

Back to fanfiction